- Item lookups are faster.
- Updates to creature stat properties are slightly more efficient.
- Greatly reduced memory usage of all instantiated creatures and definitions.
- Revised scenery system, scenery lookups and edits of all kinds should be faster.
- Reduced memory usage by unloading scenery when no longer used.
- Server processing of incoming packets is slightly more efficient, and safer with reduced thread contention.
- Very slight gains when skipping creatures that aren't ready to respawn.
- /partyinvite now requires you to be inside an instance, to prevent exploits with dungeon resets.
- Noncombat status is no longer removed when selecting nothing.
- Taunt skills no longer bypass linked mobs.
- Potential fixes to some crashes that occurred when disconnecting players.
- Fixed some potential crashes with network sockets.
- Instances are now private again.
- The trade screen now requires the other player to approve before it opens.
- Hitpoints no longer drop when leveling up.
- Fixed a few broken spawn packages that weren't spawning.
New features, and other stuff
- Taunt skills can now be used to pull ranged mobs closer to you.
- Drop rate of dungeon tokens increased by 10%.
- Drop rate of crafting materials increased slightly.
- Most overworld animal creatures should now wander instead of standing still, although they may clip through objects.
- The Wilderbeastial camps in Midlands, and Scallywag camps in New Badari now spawn slower.
- Many bosses that used to spawn in multiple locations should now only spawn once, at randomized locations.
- Windstriker Anubians in Earthrise no longer drop crafting plans.
- Crafting plans no longer change the visible loot chest style.
- Added dual client and server ping tracking, and opt-in real-time reports.
- Groves can now be modified while the server is operational.
- Thread pages now hold 5 posts each.
- Post text limit increased from 2000 to 4000 characters.
- A warning message is now provided when attempting to submit posts that are too long.
- New post tag for grove warps. When composing a post, click Show Tag Help for syntax information.
- Administrative commands for moving threads.
Real-Time Ping Diagnostics
To help diagnose connection problems, routine mutual pings are sent between the server and the client.
/sping View ping report.
/sping 250 Receive automatic notification if your ping is higher than the amount you provide. Use /sping 1 for real-time spamming.
/sping 0 Turn off automatic notifications.
/sping -1 Clear statistics.
These provide similar readouts, but collected by the client instead of the server.
All commands are the same, but use /cping instead of /sping
Note: ping tracking can be disabled on the server. In this case, routine pings will never be sent by either the client or server.
Bosses changed to single randomized spawns:
Anglorum: Poombra, Mahj, Prisk, Volter, Blightbeak Matriarch, Granger Lashley
Europe: Feng, Sahniq, Brock Ironclaw, Noche Poisonclaw, Shromdar, Sapporen, Funga Frostspore, Arvil, Blighton Deadroot, Kingsley, Robber-Baron Redeye, Robber-Baron Swiftpaw, Rekker, Fierion Monastery - Codex, Folio
Brewery - Warpig Bud, Warpig Miller
Wilhelm's Crypt: Commander Adalhelm, Templar Cornelius
Forest Cavern - Grutt Longfang
The Down Below - Paylen Meer
Goliath Ruins - Grokk
Quest objects: Faerns' Journal, Kazeekela's Tablets, Wooden Chest (Deadwood)
Spawn packages fixed:
Goliath Ruins: Stalagsoothe, Stalagsorcer
Wilhelm's Crypt: Ritualist